One would think that a bagel with cream cheese and a medium coffee would represent at least half of all sales at Brueger's-- a breakfast place I've gone to since sophomore year at Syracuse. You would think they would not charge $4.04 for it. Four cents? Really? I can't count the number of times I've been handed 96 cents in change. Infuriating.
Also, there was a man in line this morning who just looked tired and defeated by life. I hope for all of us that we never become that guy...
Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
Revolving at 900 miles and hour...
Six Flags offers new payment plans for season passes
-
By Robert Niles: Six Flags is offering a new payment plan for its season
passes. But unlike many other parks' plans, this one could end up costing
you far ...
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment