Color Kinetics, innovator in the LED products market, has been purchased by Philips. I am not surprised at all by the transaction, I fully expected it to happen, but I am surprised by the timing... I thought we were still two years away from seeing this company swallowed up. My guess is that the recent legislation in Europe and Australia to eliminate the use of incandescent fixtures helped push the time frame on this one. It also makes sense that Philips wanted to get a jump on this before the industry heavyweight General Electric got into the mix (for the record, GE's market capitalization is $400 Billion... yep, that's a B).
Six Flags offers new payment plans for season passes
-
By Robert Niles: Six Flags is offering a new payment plan for its season
passes. But unlike many other parks' plans, this one could end up costing
you far ...
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment